I have joined JHU as a PhD Student starting Fall 2018, please find my new website here.
I am a final year undergraduate pursuing Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi(IIIT Delhi), India. My research interests are in Machine Learning and Computer Vision. I have also dabbled in the Internet of Things(IoT) in the past.
- [July 2017] I will be at CVPR 2017, being held at Honolulu, Hawaii from 21st to 26th July
- [March 2017] Our Paper An Empirical Evaluation of Visual Question Answering for Novel Objects is accepted at CVPR 2017! Find the paper here
- [Jan 2017] I am selected for the IUSSTF-Viterbi India Program. I will be working under Dr. Yan Liu, at the USC Melady Lab
- [June 2016] Hacking Deep Neural Networks: Ambar Pal, Chetan Arora submitted to Computer Vision and Image Understanding 2016, Special Issue for Deep Learning for Computer Vision
- [May 2016] I will be at CSE, IIT Kanpur as a Student Research Associate at the Computer Vision Lab for a duration of 2 months. I am advised by Dr. Gaurav Sharma